Ink Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Sunrise

Welcome to a forum for sharing your creative works of all kind, analyzing and debating about any forms of media, or just relaxing with friends. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Posts on WCF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightflame

Lightflame

Stupid Posts on WCF Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:55 pm

We needed a thread like this. If you ever find a stupid post on the Warriors forums, quote it here and post a link. (Quote it because the post won't be there forever.)

So yeah, this thread will be a fun read when there are more posts.
Back to top Go down
αωσкєη~

αωσкєη~

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Lightyiloveyouformakingthis
"Jayfeather is the bomb! He's the only cat I know who can travel through time, swim, stand up to Starclan, be blind and be a total hunk all at the same times."
Total hunk.
Huh.
Back to top Go down
Ginz the Gee

Ginz the Gee

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm

CURSED YOUR AVVIE IS TOO BIG
WAIT YOU ARE CURSED RIGHT
anyway YES LIGHTY
Back to top Go down
http://d1rkjak3.tumblr.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote :
hgykuhf ygyuguygyugkggghhghg
Translation:hiting the keyboard because I iz lololololololololing too hard
Maybe not the worst ever, but I thought it might be worth sharing.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

We finally have a topic for this, yes.
Back to top Go down
αωσкєη~

αωσкєη~

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"There are too few survivors to still have four Clans, so they formed one Clan called BrambleClan, led by Bramblestar. The only members are Bramblestar, Graystripe, Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Cloudtail, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Cinderheart, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Dovewing, Ivypool, Briarlight, Blossomfall, Bumblestripe, Cherrypaw, Molepaw, Seedkit, Dewkit, Tawnypelt, Rowanclaw, Tigerheart, Dawnpelt, Reedwhisker, Hollowflight, Mothwing, Willowshine, and Petalfur. What do you guys think?"
Because kits, cripples, elders and half of ThunderClan would survive /everyone/ else.
And the worst part is, my reply contained the sentence, "Sure, why not?" This is why being nice does not work. It encourages these kind of threads.

EDIT; OMS
So I found this god-awful vampirekitty clan filled with some of THE WORST names I've seen yet (Twigscreech, Rosescorn, Dirtspark, Cloudcream(cum?), etc.) and at the end there was
Hopesplash
a character called Hopesplash, amidst all those Angrynights and Distantsouls and Leapingdreams and Cloudcums.
HOPEY GET OUT OF THERE
QUICK
B4 IT'S TOO LATE

EDIT2; so I found a FriendshipClan.
FriendshipClan.
FriendshipClan.[i]
F*apples*ing FriendshipClan[i][b]
I just can't anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Posts on WCF   Stupid Posts on WCF Empty