Ink Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Sunrise

Welcome to a forum for sharing your creative works of all kind, analyzing and debating about any forms of media, or just relaxing with friends. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello unknown people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonard

Leonard

Hello unknown people Empty
PostSubject: Hello unknown people   Hello unknown people EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi there. I'm new here, and nobody knows me, so I should probably introduce myself.

My name is Leonard, but it isn't my real name. I'm so ashamed of my real name that instead I use my non-real name. How did I get this name? Well, it dates back to 2004 when I was gamemastering a session of WFRP and I needed a name for a master of a chivalric order. So I checked the list of names, and Leonard sounded cool.

So I used that name whenever I tried to sound cool.

It doesn't work.

But it's irrelevant, because it isn't my real name.

I'm a boring person, and a religious fanatic. I have few talents worth mentioning, that is not a single one, really.

But I'm nice.

At least I try to be.

I don't like dogs.

So hi.
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

Hello unknown people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello unknown people   Hello unknown people EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:23 pm

This is kind of perfect. And hiiiiii, Leoooooo. :D
Back to top Go down
https://inksunrise.forumotion.com

Hello unknown people
Page 1 of 1