Ink Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Sunrise

Welcome to a forum for sharing your creative works of all kind, analyzing and debating about any forms of media, or just relaxing with friends. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction. (FIRST.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Introduction. (FIRST.) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction. (FIRST.)   Introduction. (FIRST.) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Okay, so this thread is completely irrelevant.
I'm pretty sure everyone here knows me, unless you're not from Mara or something. Still, I felt like making a thread, and there are supposed to be introductions here. And I wanted to be the first, before anyone else noticed. So you're getting one.
My name is Rainy, but you can call me other things, too - Rain, Savior of Terrorists... um... other things... yeah, just use whatever you want. I don't know and I don't care.
I'm a very boring person. I live in Illinois, also known as Cornfield Hell. I have a really normal life, and there's not much worth knowing about me. So yeah. That's all I have. Maybe I'll add more later, but you know me, so that's pointless.
Back to top Go down

Introduction. (FIRST.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Sunrise :: Introductions, Rules, Announcements, and Suggestions :: Introductions and Rules-
Jump to: