Ink Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Sunrise

Welcome to a forum for sharing your creative works of all kind, analyzing and debating about any forms of media, or just relaxing with friends. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need your advice.

Go down 
4 posters

Should I write Wasteland as an original story, or fan fiction?
Original story.
I need your advice. I_vote_lcap25%I need your advice. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Fan fiction.
I need your advice. I_vote_lcap75%I need your advice. I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

I need your advice. Empty
PostSubject: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Okay, I got my notebook. It's really super freaking gorgeous. I got some cool pencils and erasers, too. But that's beside the point.

I've got to start writing Wasteland in this, obviously. But... should I write it as a fan fiction or original story? I can't decide. I'm always flip-flopping. But once I start to write it, this will seal the deal. I can't go back. I gotta keep writing it that way. I can't decide, like I said, and that's why I'm going to ask you guys. Just vote on the poll. You can give reasoning in a post, too, if you'd like.

*Nibbles fingernails* (Actually, I shouldn't do that.) Please, answer as soon as possible... Oh, I can wait, but I want to get to writing soon.

And... I suppose if anyone wants to hear the reasons I have for why I feel I ought to do one version, and why I ought to do the other, I can share that.
Back to top Go down
https://inksunrise.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I voted fanfiction, because if you finish it and you still wanna do the original version, you could always go back and do it. You'd also have experience and feedback and support - outside of us, anyway, because I'm sure we'll all support you either way - that would help you make the original the best it could be. If you did the original, going back and doing it as a fanfic for something else wouldn't make much sense.
So yeah. That's just how I'm gonna look at it. I hope it helped~
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Tied.

NEED MORE OPINIONS. :U

I just asked Hopey, and she's online, so hopefully...

I should quit looking at all this Portal stuff. It's making me biased. Dx Maybe I could come up with something else to be a Portal fan fiction... Also, I could always rewrite Wasteland after just a first draft, if I do it as an original story, to make it even better, but who knows...

Last edited by Whispskull Rosiebot on Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added the last paragraph.)
Back to top Go down
https://inksunrise.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:54 pm

I will say one other thing, though.
This poll doesn't have to be the deciding factor. It's helpful if you're really confused, but if you find yourself defending one option more than the other, you should go for it. I mean, maybe think about it for a day or two, because you have your new notebook, but I think there's a choice you want a tiny bit more, and you're gonna find that out soon. (Even if it's not our first choice.)
Back to top Go down
αωσкєη~

αωσкєη~

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:13 am

Basically what Rainy said.
Back to top Go down
Ginz the Gee

Ginz the Gee

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

αωσкєη~ wrote:
Basically what Rainy said.
Back to top Go down
http://d1rkjak3.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice.   I need your advice. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your advice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Sunrise :: Creativity :: Writing-