Ink Sunrise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Sunrise

Welcome to a forum for sharing your creative works of all kind, analyzing and debating about any forms of media, or just relaxing with friends. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Chat Thread

Go down 
+8
Aqua
Lightflame
Light
Curi
Crazy Mango
Ginz the Gee
Rainy
Whispskull Rosiebot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Rainy wrote:
Aqua wrote:
okay so whenever someone says something on here I can't help but imagining their avatar saying it and I???????????
Yes, I'm sure my heart-rain-thing has a mouth.
well it's not weird when it's something like yours

but when it's a scary orange guy or a creepy vintage child XD
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Crazy Mango wrote:
Aqua wrote:
okay so whenever someone says something on here I can't help but imagining their avatar saying it and I???????????

I'm sorry
it's actually quite amusing

...imagine if the avatars of everyone on here materialized into the real world and attacked us
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Aqua wrote:
Crazy Mango wrote:
Aqua wrote:

I'm sorry

...imagine if the avatars of everyone on here materialized into the real world and attacked us
I feel like yours and Cakey's would team up and summon the devil.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Rainy wrote:
Aqua wrote:
Crazy Mango wrote:
Aqua wrote:

I'm sorry

I feel like yours and Cakey's would team up and summon the devil.
whee
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:08 pm

What if we turned into our avatars.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Crazy Mango wrote:
oh dear god no
Back to top Go down
Leonard

Leonard

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Crazy Mango wrote:

I wouldn't mind looking cute.

Instead of what I look like.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:10 pm

I am my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm tempted to draw a picture of my fursona as my avatar, like eating whatever that stuff is and making the same face and all
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:13 pm

ugh I have to go again sorry DX
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Bye, aqua.
:c
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Aw, bye.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Gybyvfctcyc
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorry for poofing.
Anyone still around?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm still here
Back to top Go down
αωσкєη~

αωσкєη~

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Aqua wrote:
Crazy Mango wrote:
oh dear god no
I'd have no face
I'd be a kandra or a changeling or something, lacking a true form.
...actually, that would be kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Not enough people are on. Dx I need you guys now, but... it's okay. I can wait if I have to. Patience.
Back to top Go down
https://inksunrise.forumotion.com
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey, Rosie~
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Floo, wonderful!

Click this... Dx

Last edited by Whispskull Rosiebot on Fri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added the second part of the color code twice? o3o)
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm

I voted for orihinal story, and here is my reasoning. While I love the idea of it being based on portal, it is your passion and I think that is great. BUT. It js a really amazing story, and it deserves to be heard all over. And people tend to be stoubborn and probably won't read it if they aren't into Portal.
Which I wouldn't want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Hmm, okay...

*Shaking*
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:41 pm

I will always remember Wheatley as Wheatley, though.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Mango

Crazy Mango

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:43 pm

More people need to be here.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Crazy Mango wrote:
I voted for orihinal story, and here is my reasoning. While I love the idea of it being based on portal, it is your passion and I think that is great. BUT. It js a really amazing story, and it deserves to be heard all over. And people tend to be stoubborn and probably won't read it if they aren't into Portal.
Which I wouldn't want to happen.
I already explained my reasoning on the poll, but I think I'm gonna say it again.
I think Rosie should do both. I do agree that it should be heard all over, and it's her passion, and all of that stuff. I definitely think it should be published someday. But if she did an original first, why would she go back and write her original story as a fanfic for something else? It wouldn't make sense, but I think both versions deserve to be out there, and it seems better do just do it as a fanfic so they both get told.
Also, let's say she finishes the fanfic. By then, there would be reviews, and if the Portal fandom aren't complete idiots, fans. She would know more about how people received it and good stuff and cute stuff and critiques and ways to improve. We support her and tell her that stuff and all, but there's no harm in getting more people to read it. It probably wouldn't get any attention from anyone but us until it's published, because we're our own little corner of the internet that no one even sees. She would be better equipped to write it as a successful original story, I think.
I mean, of course there are gonna be issues both way. I don't see anything wrong with just skipping the fanfic part, but personally, I think it would be a good idea to just try it, and I would like to see how Rosie would handle it both as an original story and a fanfiction.
But that's just how I see it. It's ultimately Rosie's choice, and I'm not that picky

EDIT: This sounds too pushy. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. xD.
Back to top Go down
Whispskull Rosiebot
Admin
Whispskull Rosiebot

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:55 pm

All. The. CHOICES. Dx

To be honest... one of the only reasons I want to write it as an original story first right now is... that I just want to prove my parents wrong. I want them to be proud of me, because they aren't. I want them to show me that it's NOT a garbage book about robots, like they think is. I want them to be proud of me for just once... or at least, proud of something more than stupid grades, or whatever. Proud of something that I actually am passionate about.

I could show them the fan fiction version, sure. But they wouldn't like it. They'd see that as unoriginal. They don't get my passion for Portal.

Maybe I need to start forgetting what they think. They're not worth my worry, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Chat Thread   The Official Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Chat Thread
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Sunrise :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: